MDX41 rotary disc mower has an 7 ft 11 in cutting width, 6 oval cutting discs and a 540-rpm PTO driveline with overrunning clutch to protect the tractor driveline.
MDX Series economy disc mowers are available in three widths, from 5 ft. 6 in.–7 ft. 11 in. (1,676–2,413 mm).
- Two high-quality, reversible knives per disc on four, five or six oval cutting discs
- Rock guards and skid shoes to protect discs and carry the cutterbar over uneven ground
- An enclosed gear-driven cutterbar that provides years of reliable service
- A 540-rpm PTO driveline with overrunning clutch to protect the tractor driveline
- Adjustable flotation springs for changing cutterbar ground pressure
- An articulation joint that allows mowers to operate above and below horizontal
- A spring-loaded breakaway latch that protects the cutterbar
- A single-acting hydraulic cylinder that easily lifts the cutterbar after each pass
- 3-point hitch mounting