Attaching the Crumbler® 160 behind your Case IH primary tillage implements, including offset disks and disk rippers, makes one-pass primary tillage and seedbed preparation possible.
- Breaks up clods, knocks soil off crown roots and smoothes soil after primary tillage
- Saves time, fuel and tractor engine hours
- Promotes higher yields by creating more ideal seedbed conditions
- Makes it possible to complete seedbed preparation in the fall
Performance research shows that the Crumbler 160 works in the fall to provide high-quality seedbed conditions by:
- Reducing clod size by up to 46%
- Creating smoother valleys by up to 45%
- Improving fall seedbed levelness by up to 55%
- Reducing air pockets in tilled soil
The Crumbler 160 consistently exerts approximately 160 lbs./ft. (240 kg/m) of ground pressure.
The Crumbler 160 is available in 15-, 17.5-, 20-, 22.5- and 25-ft. (4.6-, 5.3-, 6.1-, 6.9- and 7.6-m) widths. The four larger models fold to a narrow 13.5-ft. (4.1-m) transfer width.
The Crumbler 160 is constructed with rough terrain and varied soil conditions in mind. It features: